Monday, November 3, 2008

Your Fantasy Football Season Is Not Over...It's Just Begun!

What's up fantasy football fanatics!

We've finally finished development on our weekly pick 5 fantasy football game!

Welcome to SPACEBALL FOOTBALL.......

The Game Is Simple:

Pick 5 NFL players (1 QB, 1RB, 2WR's & a Kicker) from our players pool
The contestant's team that scores the highest amount of points that week wins $500.00

It's that simple...No catches, no gimmicks!

Go to www.funtasyfootball.com on November 5th, 2009 to pick your roster and take a shot at winning $500.00 a week!

Oh, did we mention that it's only a lousy $5.00 per entry to play?


Who is Spaceball?

Hi there and welcome to Spaceball Football. This year you can hear me on a variety of radio stations all over the country!

Who am I? I'm the expert with an attitude. I'm the expert with a sense of humor. But then again, nobody said experts had to be boring.

In addition to my show and guest appearances on Morning and Afternoon drive shows during the week, I was also tapped by the Chicago Sun Times to write a weekly column. At my 1st ever Fantasy Football convention, over 500 men came out to talk about their upcoming drafts. (For the record - this was as Peyton Manning was coming off his 28 interception rookie season.and I told everyone to keep him as he was going to be bigger than huge). By the time I took over ESPN Radio in Chicago, Fantasy Football was a mainstay in the city.
When it comes to Fantasy Football, that list of experts only goes one name deep. Millions play, hundreds are self-proclaimed 'experts,' but only one is a Fantasy Football legend. It's been my dream and now, it's your reality.

In much the same manner that Batman never revealed who he was in real life, I cannot either, however in my real life identity - I was the one who introduced the game to the general sports public some 20 years ago when I was running the Chicago sports radio station WSCR-AM (The Score) by hosting a Sunday morning Fantasy Football show. Fans would call as early as 5:30a and hold up to 45 minutes for the chance to ask my opinion on whom they should play that day.

Today, I show up on a regular basis on a number of stations throughout the country as well as make occasional appearances on a variety of other radio shows such as Steve Dahl (WJMK-FM / Chicago ), Mike North (WSCR-AM / Chicago), and Kevin Matthews (WLAV-FM / Grand Rapids ).

Give it a try. Tune in one day, talk some fantasy and let's have some fun.

www.funtasyfootball.com I www.passitdeep.com I www.letsgodeep.com I www.marchdeep.com

No comments: